Friday 22 June 2012

Party mania

Well it's THE weekend at last. Sunday come rain hail or shine its party time. I have planned a SUPRISE party for Merlins retirement and the christening of my two Berner nieces, Lacey and Asti. ( for that read popping their noisy little heads under the water feature with all my k9 mates watching) , except of course they already do it for themselves when they are thirsty. There should be twelve Berners two gsd and three cats, although or some reason the cats have not rsvp'd... I wonder why lol???? Then of course there will be their chauffeur's and the odd extraneous two legs , o and of course The Troll. Hit the butchers today, and collected all the meat ( mega yummmmmmmm) then tomorrow it's the salad dips puddings and the largest pots of cream I can find. Got to be a bit careful and send the troll aswell as she who must be obeyed because my writing can be a bit difficult to read and her indoors needs new glasses anyway. I tried the table out again last night with my mate Fatcat. My butt still fits nicely on one side of the brolly, so it's all stations GO. Just hope the weather is kinder than today. Took both the carts home, so that makes three in the garage and all the harnesses so was thinking of a bit of canine drag racing up our street, or we can go over our back and do off road racing along the river... Depends on the weather really. Can't wait till they let me take my test....still too young at eight months or so they keep telling me. Even got two cakes ordered shaped like bonios for the two legs...one chocolate and one vanilla sponge, while me and my mates have got sausages beef burgers and kebabs. Guess who I think has the best menu.... U got it!!! All that gorgeous meat. Oh and the bar opens at 10am Sunday morning till when ever it shuts... Can't wait. My beloved nanny and grandad Broels are coming too , and although she says she wants to cuddle the pups. I know she will be amazed at how big I am and how clever I can be...and I will get first cuddle. Roll on Sunday.... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment