Sunday 3 June 2012

She means it.... We even went in the church

She does she means it.... We really are going to christen the puppy's , we all went in church this after noon to see what it is like. There was Flo Dexter Bryn Echo Merlin and me, and we all went in. It was pouring with rain but they even let two carts in aswell. There were loads of children about and they sang God Save the Queen and lots of old songs from the 1940's. (well that's when the two legs said they were from). Never thought I would say I had been to church but they were all quite nice. It had a lovely CLEAN VACUMED carpet when we went in, and now it's covered in red white and blue tinsel and paw prints. That was after she took Merlin and me to this major pet shop so I guess that was to sort out the catering for their christening party. She bought loads of bits including two new miniature bowls....well they must be because I doubt I could even get my nose in them, a couple of collars that won't do up around my paw and some bags of food. Told her we want chicken and SAUSAGES and beef burgers and more SAUSAGES and all things meaty. If there's going to be a party I need to make sure that all my guests (4 footed ones that is ) are fed properly. She can look after the two legged ones because they can be hard to please at times. Anyway need to go and have a good shake all over everything white in the kitchen before I get too dry..... Enjoy the break everyone, Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment