Wednesday 20 February 2013

Megan Fox VS Freya Fox

Www. The adventures of Gryff.... Well it's been a while since I managed to talk to you, (her indoors has screwed up the password and I couldn't get in to the blogg. Glad it wasn't me, she's about as good with computers as a chocolate fire guard!!!!! Talking of chocolate and whipped cream the troll and I had a bit of a man to man talk the other night, and he explained all about bikinis, made from chocolate and or whipped cream. Apparently his three favourite models would be Megan Fox, some female called Huntley and another whose name starts off with Naomi... Didn't know one of them and personally although I like cream I would have preferred a nice juice steak or a pot of pâté. Well no accounting for tastes.... Anyway the upshot of his conversation was that he was well pleased with my scores and that I should consider getting a girlfriend, but I have to bring them all home for his inspection and opinion. NOw I don't ever remember him asking my opinion on girls EVER. I know when he's looking at one because his eyes roll and his long green tongue falls out of his mouth and he starts panting. VERY undignified if you ask me! So as the saying goes WE WILL SEE.  Anyway unfortunately Freya heard part of the conversation.... The bit I assume about Megan Fox and got the entirely wrong end of the stick. She did no more than go running off , find some FOX poo, roll in it and go running back to the troll, all scented up and expecting cuddles. Never seen a girl so upset. He wouldn't have anything to do with her, and hen when they got home he was washing and scrubbing her all over with anything he thought would kill the PERFUME. He even put a load of talc thro her fur and brushed it all out again.  So the moral of that one is LISTEN TO THE WHOLE CONVERSATION IF U R EVESDROPPING.  Bless her little furry heart, she does love the old green warty bad tempered old fart. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment