Thursday 31 May 2012

Nutty as a fruit cake....

Sometimes they make me laugh...sometimes I could cry, and the rest of the time I think that my two legs are a bone short of a load. How on earth do you wet a puppy's head? I remember when I arrived new to home, there was a party which may or may not have been held in my honour (think I was asleep for most of it) but now they are both on about wetting the puppy's head???? Ddddduuuurrrrhhhh!! Now in the garden there is a fountain thing that belongs to me because I am the one that drinks out of it, and as we all know possession is nine points of canine law. Well anyway if they think they are floating puppy's in my drinking water they can just think again. AND! AND they have invited a load of other Berners to watch.... Echo Bryn FLO and sexy Dexy add infinitum. It's just crazy if you ask me. Even my wonderful Nanny Broels might be coming. I think they are totally nuts. Then there are the fridge fairies that her indoors keeps on about. She says that there are multi packs of Chocolate going missing out the fridge every day, and since we and her are not in all day where are they going. She did point out to the troll, that being allergic to sugar he should be having little or nothing to do with them, but even so they keep appearing when he does the shopping and disappearing as if by magic..... So therefor we must have fridge fairies. I can only say thanku to the canine powers that be that I am brilliant at counter surfing and being a cat burglar, but as yet I can't get in the fridge (YET !) . Anyway I can feel the call of the wild.... Supper time, so let's go and see what's about. There's a rumour going around that there is some liver just arrived and I need to make sure I get there before the fridge fairies. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment