Wednesday 5 December 2012

So near yet so far....WHERE'S MINE?

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  If one more person  comes through that door and tells me it's snowing enough to shut Stansted and Luton airports, I will probably bite their bums! Where s my snow, I want it and I want it NOW! It's on paws book, it's in the pictures, everybody is talking about it, and all I've got  is a cold wind blowing my ears about. It's just not fair! The last time I saw snow I was three months old... they even sat me in Merlins Ferrari Red santas sleigh and took pictures of me in it.... So where in bones name is mine.! A few minutes ago, her indoors thought she saw a snowflake but no....it was some feather floating around. I am so fed up!!! No carting on Sunday, Merlin got the girl on Sunday and now no snow. Add to that he's gone off on holiday to pumpkin and pork, probably rabbit or liver cake and all I get is carrots and biscuits.  There are definately times when being a Berner is difficult. Last night I was doing my best to look after everybody on our walk in the dark when this farm dog kicks off barking. He must have been five miles away but no all the girls go running back to the van and jump in squeaking and shaking. Like I can't do Merlins job while  he's ON HOLIDAY AGAIN! Think I am going to resign. Let them all look after themselves, and I will go and curl up on Her indoors bed and go to sleep.... Except of course there's either Fatcat or Slice n dice already up there giving it zzzzzzzzzzz's. Just give me a text if anything changes. Yours truly is off to sleep. Cool runnings from a fed up  Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment