Tuesday 14 August 2012

The family silver...

Now as you know Dizzy Tizzy has been playing hunt the bandage on a major scale. Her current count is two pink, two lilac, six cream and two lime green with... Do not chew me...printed on them. But perhaps her best effort was a new set at the vets, a ten minute drive home ten minutes back to vets and  them suggesting that they leave them off, a ten minute journey home, ten minutes return journey and new bandages.... See what I mean!!! Now every time she goes back there is the additional cost of fuel bandages and the Trolls temper...to the extent that his vehicle keeps trying to go the same route where ever he wants to go which is really winding him up. Oh and I forgot the fact that on Sunday morning Dizzy Tizzy broke the habit of a Life time, and went in the river. Now HRH  is known to be totally allergic to H2O in any form. Hot, cold, falling, standing, flowing or in waves, so WHY Why Why did she go swimming on Sunday????  Of course when we got home, those bandages were starting to tighten up so they had to be cut off. Then my mate Bryn came over for a get together and a pizza as u do, and Merlin in total disgust decides to accept his offer of a holiday, and clears off with him leaving me in charge. Oh @@@@! Now normally this wouldn't phase me, but two delinquent puppy's, Freya in a stomp, dizzy Tizzy on the rampage and a home and a business to run to say nothing of a quivering jelly of a white shepherd and a Troll with the major Hump and is it suprising I want to dig a big hole and hide in it .? But being  made
 of stern stuff I decided to go for it..... That's when this awful feeling started creeping up on me. Vets bills holidays , scratty puppy toys, just where we're all the bones coming from to pay for all this???The family silver....where was it...I know Merlin has this big box hidden in his basket with locks and keys and stuff... That must be it! Rushed out the dog room, a frantic scrabble and  omg it's still here. Obviously I can't be everywhere at once so where can I hide it? The holes in the garden..... Guess I must have been in a bit of a panic, because I remember taking all the bits out...gold bones,the girls Tiara's ,collars with diamonds on and stuff... My favourite chewy, and his best bone, but I can't remember which hole I buried them in. Oh @@@@!!!  Well atleast the Troll won't be able to pay the vets bill with them, and if Dizzy Tizzy needs more  bandages before she goes back on Friday, WELL TUFF! Think the safest thing to do is sleep on it, and pray the Troll doesn't do any lawn mowing or gardening till the old Buffer gets home. Give him his due, he did send us a postcard on PAWBOOK showing him and Bryn taking it easy... Cool runnings Gryff

1 comment:

  1. message pass by me from Merlin!!.......................................OK, WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON - I take a few days holiday and I learn that everything has gone wrong. Having thought about it the wise OLD BUFFER!?!? thinks the best plan of action is to rally the paws. Firstly get Miss T to pull off her ba
    ndages again, that will keep the Troll occupied at the vets for about half an hour. At the same time get the puppies to have a mud bath so she who must be obeyed will have to bath them, that takes her out of the equation. Then Frilly Freya can do what she does best... just being herself. While all this is going on Gryff you can get a metal detector and scour the garden for the family silver. I know whats there especially the number of bones so don't try eating any, you've got your work cut out so make it hot runnings instead of cool runnings. In the mean time I will retire to my sun lounger, got several of them all in different parts of the garden to cover all weather eventualities. This hotel is great with excellent service and food and the grooming was brilliant. See you soon, if you haven't packed your bags and left home. - MERLIN, the Old Buffer

    ReplyDelete