Thursday 16 August 2012

The old Buffer...

That's it, the old coot goes away on holiday and he's checking up on me...reading my blogg . Got to admit his plans a good one. I can just imagine the troll FREAKING OUT with another visit to the vets with Theia..( now on bandage 14!) and as for the pups getting muddy, it's a good idea but her indoors can't pick them up anymore, fat little fur balls that they are, and just where am I supposed to get a metal detector from without  access to his BARK LAY card. Full of brains but what about the practicalities... That's the difference between a working dog and a retired holidaying posh pawed show dog. Just stop worrying , I will cope, never let u down yet have I???? Well maybe when I was paw high to a Fatcat...but not lately. Going out tonight to the dog show , then a maccy D for supper and get in late... Everybody will be asleep, and Bobs Your Uncle...job done! Well I hope so. Her indoors will be so tired she won't care, and anyway, who needs to sleep on a pile of uncomfortable silverware anyway. I know it's there somewhere so why stress.? Sounds like that hotel is a bit of OK though. Liver cake, massages, days out, grooming and paw trimming, private staffing and mollycoddling,....bet he even gets what he wants on TV too. Definately going to take a pop at that myself. Anyway better go and get a good brushing and bits for tonight. Atleast she hasn't tried drowning me this time.... Blummin bubbles, they get up my nose! Will let u know how we get on if we do Ok, Cool Runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment