Monday 21 October 2013

Sometimes I worry......

Www.the adventures of Gryff. ... You know as long as I live I don't think I will ever understand females. Take her indoors for instance. It's absolutely throwing it down and she wants us all out on a walk as normal. WHY? If it was snowing then yes but everybody knows us Berners don't like excess water. It just cramps our style when wanting to go in the sitting room or hop on a bed for a snooze. ( your bed that is)  And to make things worse, I got teamed up with Lace. If ever a female had to sniff every single blade of grass on our entire walk it's her. Then she has to say good morning (it's lashing it down and blowing a force 8by now) to the horses, all four of them on either side of the river. Silly mare (no pun intended) even had to lick the nose of her favourite. As if it wasn't wet enough in the first place.  The rains all in my fur making it go all curly and I REALLY really hate that! my ears are pinned to the sides of my face by the wind and I definately P@@@@@@d off. Just find me a bush, a post, a horses leg for all I care and I am ready to go home. But NO not her. She wants to know whose already been out, who lives with who, or is out walking together. Whether that pair of scratty westies that always swear at us are about...... As if anybody in their right paws would be out in this ! What is it with females.... It does make me worry.  Then when I eventually get home nearly an hour later I find Merlin went out wearing a coat! and is now getting the V I B ( very important Bernese) treatment complete with warm towel and the hair dryer. I bet they let him go through into the hall to his baggy basket thing! I knew it, I said they would. Talk about favouritism, he's only an old man for goodness sake. I tell you how bad it was, her indoors has got wet shoulders on her shirt where the rain went through her coat, and her jeans are wet to her knees. Well how does she think I feel...... My important  little bits hang about the same height as her knees, but did she think of me! No she darn well didn't!  That's it, I'm going on strike for better pay and dryer working conditions, and  I absolutely  refuse to go out with a female if it's raining again. I shall speak to the troll , I know he won't be out for more than five minutes, just long enough to find a bush, a tree or a gate post . Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment