Thursday 14 November 2013

Dred locks or extensions?

Www. The adventures of Gryff .  I told you I would get even with them for putting me in a cart.... Well I am BIG TIME! Guess who's in the show ring in a few days ...... And guess who's blowing his coat. Yep you got it!!!!  And I mean big big time blowing my coat. Her indoors has brushed me, hoovered me,stood me out in gale force winds and she says that technically I should be totally bald. Yeh like that's ever going to happen. I even showed her a few pictures of Komodors and Pulis but she thought I was taking the mick!  I see absolutely nothing wrong with her platting in the brush outs or glueing them back on, it just means that I change class ...... Can't see a problem, and she gets to keep all her money for entrance fees. What more can she ask for.? Nanny on the other hand will be a different matter. Î know she's looking forward to seeing me and it wasn't her that stuck me in a cart,  plus last time I did quite well.... OK, which classes guys, Rough Collie, Puli, or Komodors ? Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment