Saturday 16 November 2013

Lock up your bones boys and girls...

Www.the adventures of Gryff . Well I warned you all... If it's valuable lock it up everybody. Bolt or screw your basket to the floor. Pile up your rugs, bones biscuits and toys and chain them all down.... The Kray twins have formed the perfect carting team. Last week Lace took to it like a dog to a bone and this week Asti did exactly the same. Wouldn't be so bad but the two legs took them to the motorbike scrambling first to take the edge off them, and I swear I saw them timing the laps ......  I just know that they would love to cart the track , mud muck and all.  There isn't a pet shop that's safe from them now, and I know I heard Lola ordering a pink leather collar with diamonds after they got back, so saddlerys and jewellers are probably also fair game.  Add to that the fact that her indoors and uncle rob were rolling around in the mud under the trailer together , and I couldn't be more embarrassed!!!!!.  They had the nerve to blame my puppy Hatty , by saying she takes  her toys under there , so the big dogs can't get them and she'd pulled the wiring loose to the back lights!  Like anybody is going to believe that of my little Hatty . The times I get told off for getting muddied up and they expect me to accept such a stupid excuse. If it had been my puppy , she would have had the floor out as well!  And then there's Dexter...... All smug because he's got a bit of totty doubled  up with him on one side, and the other walking the other side...... Just to stay close to him. I told them you can't trust these  older males, but they just won't listen to me!   AND THEN her indoors goes and gets the two little Bugrats  matching new collars. Matching collars,matching leads, it will be matching new harness soon, probably in gold, or black patent with gold bones on something equally stupid.  I can just imagine Lola (the St Bernard) suggesting pink, but I know the girls won't have that. Far to girlie for them. Oh well folks, consider yourselves warned...... Cool runnings. Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment