Saturday 23 November 2013

Santa's little helpers?

Www.the adventures of Gryff.  Well the little horrors managed it... Took the red sleigh out for a spin and brought it back in one piece. Got to say I was bone smacked they went , especially as I have been doing my best to wind the two legs up all week. ( and although I say it myself , have been doing a cracking job too).  I really thought her indoors would not be in the mood and would cancel... But no, no her! Add to that it was cold and raining and I would have put all my biscuits on it! Just proves what the troll says.... About females that is.  And then just to really wind ME up , she went and booked me in for a wash dry and iron. Just what does she think I am? Got to admit I have been a bit of a B@@@@r this week. Counter surfing, bit of a scrap with some mutt that barked at me, and a bit of bowl swopping on the old Q T. Personally I think taking the sleigh out in November is a bit early, but I suppose they have to have a bit of practice.....  Thought as it's the first time they would cock it up, but we are talking the Kray twins , so I should have known better. Anybody would think they were going to be santas little helpers at some bash! I know... I can get them some of those reindeer antlers to wear, that should wind them up. Just make sure I remove all their tools of the trade before I do is so they don't retaliate. Anyway, better go and have a think about what I can get up to tomorrow, and I need a really good one for the day after my enforced bath...... FOX POO sounds good for that one! Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment