Wednesday 11 December 2013

Butt bump and barge.....

Now guys this is just for you because if the the girls find out about it, all you will be able to find of me is bits in various ditches scattered around the countryside..... It attracted my attention yesterday when I saw three lady berner butts trying to get through the door together that either we needed wider door frames or SOMEBODY was getting a little wide in the beam. Now Freya has always been slightly that way inclined, some say from having two lots of puppy's .... But I say it's due entirely to her nose. If ever a nose was finely geared to search and eat , it's hers. The  smallest crumb never gets past her. The merest  suggestion of an aroma from the kitchen seven doors down and the old radar sniffer is on full alert. As far as her daughters are concerned , Lace and Asti, (the Kray twins) well it could be either hereditary or in my opinion it's due most probably to all this power carting they've been doing over the last few weeks. I mean Merlin has three vehicles and the one they have been driving around ( for that read borrowed or stolen without owners permission)  is only the heaviest , the longest, and is on pneumatic tyres which we all know are much harder to pull than wooden/metal rimmed wheels) . I mean body building or what? Add that to their long walks with this geezer called Monty, and then their walks out with me, and all I can see is muscle and BUTT. I suppose in fairness it's not a picture I would ordinarily see, because I am always out the door first, but it's definitely one I don't want to see every walk. I mean it's enough to knock all the puff out of a bloke if you get caught in the stampede!!! Add to that the fact that SANTA PAWS is on his way quite soon, and I can see some serious dieting going on in the new year. Her indoors has actually put a tree up in the hall this year. On top of the big wooden chest. Something about it NOT being a pee post for any dogs coming through the house. Very very unusual for her.... She doesn't really do Christmas, something to do with not needing anything from Santa Paws, or what she wants isn't possible. Well bark for herself I say... I can think of loads of bits I need, want or could do with....... Bet the girls can too, especially FOOD lol. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment