Monday 9 December 2013

OOOPS a daisy!!!

Well I mean how embarrassing can a two legs be? I am just so glad that I wasn't there and it was the Kray twins that had to put up with glowing red cheeks when her in doors embarrassed all and sundry on Saturday morning. As you know her indoors had a BEING MEAN weekend planned. First I had to be wash dried and ironed on Friday in time for a show I was supposed to be in on Sunday. Then she was planning to drag the Kray twins out carting with the big red Sleigh at an old folks centre on Saturday! and then Sunday was her day for making me dance around a show ring like something off STRICTLY!  Well guess what..... She went base over apex, with legs wriggling about in the air, and all the air puffed out of her, to say nothing of the sleigh landing on her front padding bits, all because she doesn't actually have EYES IN THE  BACK OF HER HEAD!!! You got it, lifting that big old sleigh that she makes us pull, into the van with help from Uncle Rob, she went and fell backwards over a stone that holds the gates open...... Like she hasn't seen it a million times (and I've pee'd on it as well) . Just because it got moved a few inches from where it would normally be! Well she should have eyes in the back of her head. Do you realise that if the cart hadn't landed on her padded bits it could have been damaged? And then to add insult to embarrassment she still made the Krays cart and me get out of my basket early Sunday morning to go to the show. Well anyway , when we got there i was the perfect gent, didn't pull or make a fuss, but when it came to her getting out of the chair..... Well I just rolled around laughing. Talk about stiff, creaking and had it! There wasn't an icecream in a warm place's chance of her even walking me round that ring let alone making me MOVE. JUSTICE at last , I could go home, creep back into my lovely warm basket and dream about Sunday dinner..... Then some un named and closely related nanny suggested that somebody else run me around the ring. I thought my nanny loved me (especially when I got the sausage  and the treats that kept accidentally falling from her fingers in my direction)  but I am not so sure now . Anyway to cut a long story short, I did ok with a second and a third, her indoors got us home and was high as a kite a couple of hours later on some fancy pain killers but only after we got a Sunday lunch (including hers which she didn't eat) fit for an apology to us dogs for the embarrassment she caused us.  Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment