Thursday 18 October 2012

Love sick and suffering.....

I am never ever going to fall in love. It makes you grouchy, hungry , bad tempered, moody and over all you just look stupid. How can a dog I have respected all my puppy life make such a spectacle of himself. FEMALES!!!!! can't live without them, and he certainly can't live with them.Talk about howling at the moon... He's not eating, he doesn't want to go out. Last night he jumped the baby gate and he's ninety for bones sake. He could have caught something important on the top or worse and then where would he be? Yes the VETS!!! First , two weeks ago it was Freya, then this week Tizzy and worst of all for him, his beloved  Florence Josephine, so he won't see her for nearly three weeks. If he carrys on like this, he will have got that thin he will have fallen through the cracks in the floor tiles. I've tried barking at him, pinching his food, running off with his chewy and nothing. He just lies by the door, with those great big sad eyes , looking a complete bonehead.!!! Well he needn't expect any more offers of help from me.... He can get on with it, the old softie. Where's his self respect? Why let three females  get you to that state. I told him..... He needn't think he is going to Bryns birthday party with that attitude. There will be all sorts of major doggie bits on the menu and he will just look at all the two legs and they will be fussing over him instead of us. I know just how good he is with females, two or four legs. Absolute master of the poor me canine. Well I feel better for that, he says I am still too young to know what it's all about. And you know what, I'm glad I am.... I LIKE MY FOOD TOO MUCH.  I like running around like a mad thing in the pouring rain, mud skiing, leaf chasing and behaving like a luni dog. Blow getting old and sensible. I am going to play forever. Cool runnings Gryff.         Www.the adventures of Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment