Wednesday 31 October 2012

My first Halloween.... Brill

Am I looking forward to tonight....big time. I've got it all sorted and am going to have a cracking time. Been staying a few days with boss dog Merlin at aunty Jackies...( she and she who must be obeyed are witches of the same covern) so first of all we are going out trick and treating with the little ones, basically as guard werewolves. AJ has tried to get us costumes, but no go so she says she will make us something to wear. Then it's back to the covern for a troll, witch, banshee and dwarf get together, and then Merliburles and I are going flying on broom sticks with the witches. Why should all the cats have fun, and us be left behind??? It's something we have never done before, but I noticed the other day that the ladies were sprucing up their broomsticks. You know, checking the headlights, sat nav, emissions all that kind of thing. I hope her indoors isn't in pole position, cause the terrorists chewed the top of her broom where the SAT NAV WAS, and knowing her capacityfor getting lost it would be next Halloween before we got back. ( for that read she missed Newmarket Race course by 28 miles when we were going to a show there last summer). Not quite decided on how I am going to perch on the thing.... Looks a bit narrow for my hairy butt, but no cat is going to outdo me! And if it comes to that, Merlins butt is way wider than mine. Then of course there's aunty Sarah...... Talk about lame excuses.... She broke her ankle ten days ago and it's all plastered up, well she will just have to weight the other leg to balance it off.... Trying to stay at home indeed!!! I know, they can sling one of those great big padded dog beds between four brooms , one at each corner and bones your uncle! Couple of safety belts and job done....... Look out everyone..... Here we come..... Cool runnings Gryff

Www.the adventures of Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment