Saturday 27 October 2012

Ok... Now tell us again.... What exactly is snow?

Www.the adventures of Gryff

Well help me.... I've tried explaining but I just don't seem to be getting through to the puppy's. How exactly do you explain snow to a dog that has never seen it, even if they are really a snow dog born and bred. It's white, it's fluffy, it weighs nothing and always comes from above you. When you put your paws in it, it's kind of crunchy, but disappears to nothing when you put your paw down properly. If you sit down in it, it tickles and when you wag your tail it fans out every where. Sometimes it's really hard to see through it, but if it's at night every where seems to light up . If you try eating it, it's cold but then it's gone but you haven't actually eaten it!  Oh I give up.... Let's just leave it to the weather men, and see if we do get some on the coast. It will be the second lot for me, and the last lot was AWESOME. I know what I will do, I will look for some pictures so they can see what it looks like if nothing else. Every Bernese 's dream, snow snow snow.  In our house there tend not to be too many rules, but no 1 has and always will be....IF IT SNOWS! EVERYBODY OUT! NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY  OR NIGHT IT IS. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment