Tuesday 16 April 2013

2am and I am tired and bored

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... Well I personally don't know how you ladies do this baby thing...I really don't. It's 2am (ignore the time set, its never worked)  and Freya is still going strong. In a week the babes have doubled in size and now take great delight n scurrying across their oversized basket as fast as they can. I know their eyes are still shut, but it doesn't seem to slow them down at all. And I can't remember the last time I slept all night, because her indoors keeps kicking us all outside for a wee every coupe of hours. Even the troll is turning a paler shade of warts and green because he's short on sleep(and majorly bad tempered into the bargain) Mind you I suppose his damaged paw is still being a nuisance. Her indoors says trolls are like Mae two legs.... Don't ever try and get them to do two things at once...it never works . Atleast at this time in the morning I can read up on all my canine friends and get back up to speed. There seem so many out there with problems , so  hang in there please, the world is a better place with you here, and for those who couldn't stay..... Always in ur hearts and thoughts, we will miss you. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment