Friday 12 April 2013

New arrivals

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  It gives me great pleasure to introduce my two new puppy girls Hatty and Hetty. Freya went rather over time and on Monday the puppy's were delivered by the vets.... That girl definately knows how to hold everybody's attention , and is holding out for maximum spoiling as we speak. All the girls are eating well and and we have even had a litte tiny wag of the  tail from Hatty as well as all the squeaking when they decide it's meal time which practically all the time.  Life became a little more complicated on , I think it was Tuesday, when the troll went and deposited a kettle of boiling water on his foot. So now we all have to que for our walks with her indoors, as he let the hospital "burst his bubbles" and now cant wear any shoes. Add to that the two hour sleeping, two hour puppy sitting routine, and it's fair to say I am absolutely worn out. They never said being a dad was such hard work..... And now I know why all that food kept coming in over the last few weeks... Darn good job they did, we have our bowls to consider. Anybody out there know of anybody who does doggy delicacies delivered... Pizza, chicken or icecream would be cool!  Anyway I can hear squeaking again, so gess I had better go.... Talk soon...Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment