Tuesday 14 May 2013

And just who is training who?

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... Now I consider myself well mannered, moderately obedient and very definately handsome. I have been home schooled with various visits to the odd, the noisy, and the different  and I consider myself a well rounded and totally adorable bonus to my two legs.  Have to say though that my training of them has perhaps left a little to be desired ..... When I watch the way that Freya looks over her shoulder with her big brown eyes, I know I am in the presence of a genius. Tizzy will raise a paw and uncle Steve is there pandering to her every whim. Lace has both uncle Mike and Rob attached to a little silver bell, and at the slightest Ching , they are galloping in her direction..... Can anybody see a recurring theme yet? You got it, Berner femme fatals.  For us blokes it's not quite so easy.  I take her indoors out for exercise and will she walk at my pace.... No, she says she can't keep up. Dexter loves  his food, but will AJ give him extras when he asks...no! Well may be a carrot, but thats about all. If it had been me that nicked the filling out of the sponge cake, or took the cream off the top of the trifle (remind me to tell you about that)  I would have been skinned alive and used as a rug. Then to add insult to injury, I get banned to the kitchen because my paws are wet and it's pouring with rain. WELL WHO PUT ME OUT THERE IN THE FRST PLACE and I had a damn good shake when I got indoors anyway. Bet the girls don't get thrown out...ruin their nails or turn their fur curly. I really have got to get my two legs sorted out. I mean I just dont understand them at times. Look at the rain, I dont mind a walk in the pouring rain, but they want to wait till it stops, but then they throw me out in the garden. Next time it's too hot for a snow dog so I get woken up at 5am and dragged out then. Well I want my sleep!  The troll will slip us a treat, and say you shouldn't really be having that/don't tell her indoors SO WHY IS HE GIVING ME IT?  Not that I would tell her indoors. It's no good, I am just going to get myself registered at a Freya master class.... If they can do it, then so can I..... I will have well behaved obedient two legs if it's the last thing they ever do.... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment