Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Case of Sherlock Bones and the Victoria Sponge

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... Let me  state now I AM INNOCENT! IT WASN'T ME! HONEST!!! Ever since her indoors retired, she has been muttering about home baking and such like FOR THEM.  We  always get our home cooked bits and pieces and being generous to a fault we always make sure the two legs get their share, but she means cakes and stuff like that. Anyway tonight Lacy is bringing some two leg friends home for tea, so it was decided that she would make  tea and do a cake for afters. Got to say it smelt brill as it came out of the oven and after it cooled she filled it with blackcurrants and buttercream. It looks AWESOME sitting on the table, must have been six inches high. Anyway off she went and left it sitting there , messing around talking to the KC  on the phone for hours and hours and hours. Now my babies have decided that life s far more exciting in the kitchen, they can see more, do more , and get into mischief without worrying about the mess, and on either door is a baby gate. I of course can jump it, but I don't think the two legs realise.... What I didn't know is so can Freya. Anyway when the troll went to inspect the cake ( for that I mean pinch a piece)  he started laughing. Freya's sitting there  licking her lips, and the cream filling of the cake is all missing..... Odd little tooth mark in the sponge, but nothing too serious....just the middle missing.  So there she is, telling the troll that the pups can obviously reach much further and higher than anybody thought and that she will tell them off later. Yeh like, those are my pups she's talking about.  So as Sherlock Bones would say..... Whenever u have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth! Got  ya Freya! On the  good side, I can't see the two legs  wanting the rest of the cake can you? BONUS! If u will excuse me, I have a pressing engagement with a starving look with big brown eyes.... They have never failed me yet, oh and the pups are getting some......eat your heart out Freya!! Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment