Thursday 9 May 2013

Berner baby beats up Berner battleship big sister!!!

Www. The adventures of Gryff.... Boy oh boy are my kids chips  off the old block! Nobody would call me a scrapper by I know how to look after myself and so do my kids.! Imagine my SUPRISE this morning when I walked into the kitchen ( for that I mean strutting my stuff on a walk) to find  Hetty my five week old puppy laying into her year old 47kg battleship of a sister  and trying to drag her around the tiles floor by her fur.  Now 1) the pups were UNSUPERVISED so the two legs are going to catch it, don't care if the troll was in the loo and the trout out with me! Those are my babies we are talking about! 2) how did they get out of their basket? The sides must be 2ft high, and 3) how come  Hetty felt she had to take to defend herself? And more to the point, how do I cope with them when they are bigger , can escape more and start beating me up?  Had to laugh though.... There was Asti pinned to the floor by this virago of a puppy, giving it  growls that sound like cat purrs and barking like a mouse with its tail caught and Asti is lying there, trying to roll over on her back to submit. But no, my puppy has by now got hold of her ear and is trying to drag her out the corner and across the floor.  Says a lot for the temperament of Bernese.... We are so cool we could get frost bite. Anyway being the opportunist that I am I snook across to the other corner, and nicked the bowl of rice pudding that was probably the cause of the fight. I mean it would have been rude to leave it there, and Hetty would only have to defended it again. What I want to know is why everything you shouldn't have always tastes better than what you are given? Anyway the old trout stepped in then. Grabbed Hetty, growled at the troll , and declared the battle a draw. Spoil sport if you ask me! Took her a little while to realise the rice pudding had disappeared so she didn't realise that it was me. AWESOME! Anyway, the two little monsters are now quite happily playing in the kitchen, behind the baby gates, and very rudely calling insults at us grown ups, complete in the knowledge that they can beat us up anytime they choose............Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment