Sunday 12 May 2013

Baby Blues

Www. The adventures of Gryff.... Well it's official, Freya and I have got baby blues! Both our babes have found wonderful homes and we should be hopping from paw to paw. Dinners to ourselves, no more watching where our paws go. No getting up in the middle of the night (Freya that is) for feeding time , although when Freya was up so was everybody else! It's just that the time has gone so quickly. I will actually be able to wander through the kitchen and not worry my under carriage is going to be mistaken for Freya's ! I can leave the back door open and not get told off, carry my toys around and know that where I left them is where I will find them! On second thoughts, as a caring dad, perhaps it won't be too bad after all.! I know that one of the girls has already put in for a BLING covered collar. Freya told her that all her puppy gear was in pink when she was little. . Brushes leads collar bowls, the lot. It's just that I happen to know that she was found to help the troll get over great Uncle Teague going to rainbow bridge, and he had never ever had a little girl before! Just to remind him that she was precious and delicate! (yeh like.... You should see her now, pocket battleship, and as stubborn as a mule when she wants to be. Typical Berner if you ask me. Got to admit though, she still looks all pretty, big brown  eyes and totally feminine.)  Its just that in three weeks time, her indoors will be moaning how quiet it is, and she's got nothing to do. Wonder what designer gear the other pup will get? One thing I have noticed about two legs and berners isWE GET SPOILT most of the time.  Servants to wait on our every muddy paw. Our bowls filled then washed and put away. Comfy baskets , quilts and such like. Weekends away at carting or garden party's,  SEATBELTS for in our cars, although we always use a chauffeur (euse). Well got to keep the two legs occupied. Walks on the beach, in the snow, out in the country, and best of all..... We are addictive. You have one, and you just have to get another one!  I once heard the old trout say that no matter how many Berners she had, there would always be a place if another one needed it. She denied it but that's how my uncle Finnigan came to live with us. An honorary Bernese, (StBernard by birth) . Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment