Saturday 4 May 2013

Trolls new toys....

Www. The adventures of Gryff. ..... Well as you probably all have gathered, me and my family are all inside dogs. We have a mud patch (previously a garden) outside, but indoors we have the dog room the utility and the kitchen, all of which are heated and easy care. We do get the odd problem with the troll when he wants to fry his breakfast or he can't reach the fridge door over three Berners, but over all it works well. The two legs don't take up too much room so generally speaking we let them stay. As I said, easy care, tiles floor and walls, that plastic stuff for the conservatory/dog room  walls because two legs can make such a mess in seconds!!!  Anyway if you remember the troll went and fetched a new Hoover the other day and to say he is well impressed is an understatement. Added to which it's less than half price at a certain store at £120 or there abouts AW200 and absolutely brill over the carpets etc. Anyway, this morning I wanted to do my diary and could I find my I pad???? I looked every where, in my basket, on the table, I even checked in the puppy's box....well you know what kids are like these days. Rather stop at home and watch Bondi Vet or play with a bonecalculater rather that go for a lovely long walk or carting.... But it was totally gone! Now us dogs don't have 40% of our brains given to scenting for nothing.... To say I was a bit ticked off was an understatement so down went the nose, up came the tail, and away I went.  Finally found it in the trolls warty little fingers, in bed, sitting very near to HER bone and biscuit card.  The big green warty old so and so is only ordering another of these Hoover things but using HER card to do it. Now I happen to know that she keeps her biscuits separate to his, just to make sure she still gets some, bit like me really. You let those little pups in and you loose everything, edible or not!  So I don't want to be around when she finds out.... I'll give him ten out of ten for bottle but, bugger do I want to see him using one in each hand at the same time. He is going to be in such trouble with her, never mind with me for pinching my I pad. It's hard enough using paws in the first place. Oh well ears down, hard hat on, go sit with the pups and wait for BANG!  All I can say is this Hoover must be really really dog hair friendly. Cool runnings Gryff.................ps have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment