Saturday 8 June 2013

Murder most foul

Www. The adventures of Gryff. Cheeky little monkey... I take her out as a special treat with me, and the little mare try's to murder me. So much for canine insurance! Normally I take her indoors and the lovely Miss Lace out on the first walk of the day, but today Asti was giving me so much grief that I gave in and took her first. If ever two sisters were opposites its Lace and Asti. Lace is like her name, feminine , pretty and delicate. (Well as delicate as a berner can be). Asti on the other hand is a tomboy. She's the early warning system, the bumble bunny, the charge and be damned type. Anyway for some reason that now eludes me, I decided Asti could go out first and I would run the legs off her, then catch her by her tail and pull. Love it that trick... You can see all four paws come off the ground together and they fold up and hit the grass. AWESOME!  Anyway the little mare kept running up and down the slope to the river and I thought she was bonkers. Then her indoors decided to send me down to see exactly what she as up to. As I went down she was coming up, and then she turned around and barrelled down after me, and blow me if she didn't push me straight in AND THEN jump in on top of me. I thought she was trying me out for a berner submarine . Needless to say by the time I had hauled my delicate little butt onto dry land, both Asti and her indoors were rolling around laughing their bone shoots off. I have responsibilitys now, I am a mature good looking bloke. They could have ruined my street cred or my good looks. I'm a snow dog not a water spaniel for bones sake! Anyway now you have all had a good laugh at my expense, I would like to wish all going to the DOLYHIR Bernese treasure hunt in aid of Hounds for Heros a brilliant day in Wales tomorrow . I was intending to go but Thea (related because her dad is a Dolyhir) has gone and done that girly thing at just the wrong time. Talk about PMT , grouchy or what. If I didn't know better I would say there were teeth fitted both ends. Anyway have a cracking time, and perhaps third time lucky for me next year. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment