Wednesday 18 September 2013

Are they too young?

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  It's amazing watching the pups, how fast they are growing. Cheeky little so&so's sit in front of the toaster every morning and now get the first slices of toast and pâté. I mean what exactly are they doing to go right to the front of the queue? Then this  morning after I have spent hours on a nicely rounded hole slap bang in the middle of the lawn,  I go wandering out to see two puppy butts sticking out of it and the little blighters  are passing comment on my work!  Then just as I think....aaaarrrhhhhh ... The boys want to join the family firm, I hear the little @@@@ saying they could do better and the sides aren't verticle. If it wasn't for the fact that they are my boys I would probably consider planting them at the bottom of it!  Her indoors said I should be grateful that they are taking after me and not the Kray twins.  Which  I suppose when I remember their more eccentric little plots is a very valid point. If they followed the Krays it would be me at the bottom of my hole with a skull and crossbones on top. Perhaps I can get the girls to follow Lace about for a while.... She's always got a tea towel (garrotte ) or a dustpan and brush (to remove evidence) in her mouth. They don't know her as well as I do so to them it would just look like domestic bliss. Yes now that's not a bad idea. And then there's the big broom they keep dragging around..... She could teach them how to sweep up as well as scattering biscuits every where. I keep telling the troll that blackmail won't work with the little rug rats .... I saw him giving them sausage rolls.OUR SAUSAGE ROLLS!! And Digestive biscuits. When they miss the newspaper he has a bit of a wobbly, and her indoors being really really annoying always asks him what he's given them to eat. Wish she'd ask me, I'd soon tell her!  Anyway it's time for lunch and us big dogs need to get to the front of the queue thee days. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment