Wednesday 25 September 2013

Eggs Bernerdict

Www, the adventures of Gryff.  Well the first pup is leaving today. They have been celebrating on and off all week, mainly I suspect because the cuisine has most definitely been improving. Gone is boring old pâté and toast, bring on Eggs Bernerdict straight from The Sav(al)oy!  (Really sorry but couldn't resist that one!) freshly scrambled free range eggs, covered with a layer of toast and pâté and seasoned with a gravy bone. And, AND. This  is their second breakfast of the day at 9am!  Do you know what the little terrors did?  Off went  my favourite bit the gravy bone, they wolfed the pâté then chased the eggs all around the place and finished with the biscuit. Just no manners some pups, didn't think to leave us any! And then last night they had meat , biscuits,  pasta, peas cauli and gravy...... I mean what can you complain about . (In fairness so did we, but that's so not the point!)   Anyway this afternoon Monty is leaving for his new home down south. ..... And the troll has been busy doing all the forms and the recipe book that will go with him. His bag is packed, rugs, toys extra food (for about a month! Anybody would think he's going to Siberia) never mind all the goodies toys baskets and kit he's moving in to!  Anyway I will put money on the troll blubbering when the little TIKE  turns and waves goodbye . Tizzy says she personally will be quite happy to say goodbye to all those little teeth, me, well ,  I will reserve judgement! AND I haven't quite finished their education. How will they know which shoes to chew, where to find the spare toilet rolls for a party?  And what about our record of making her indoors do the same washing three times in one day.... How will I know just how good teacher I am?  Just have to rely on updates and pictures...... Just wont be as good as teaching them myself. Oh well, perhaps there will be a next time. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment