Sunday 29 September 2013

Peace perfect peace.. And my paws hurt!

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  Well it's QUIET PEACEFUL and TOTALLY BORING.  It was THE  week this week. The week when the rug rats all left to go to their new homes . I kept telling her indoors they would all be fine.....they have the elite SBS (special Bernese Service) training to fall back on, covert ops, how to build bunkers, and for the girls, the Matahari flutter the eyelashes and look all sweet training. There isn't an owner out there of a Bernese pup that hasn't fallen for all the old tricks! The I AM STARVING! YOU HAVEN'T FED ME IN TWO HOURS AND THAT ROAST BEEF AND YORKSHIRE PUD SMELLS WONDERFULL look. The sitting in the kitchen with a front paw raised telling everyone that somebody has stepped on that darling little paw. The innocent look.... It couldn't possibly be me when somebody in the house has has an Andrex party, and you were the only puppy in the world that didn't get an invitation.  The HOLE! WHAT HOLE look ( but just remember to knock the mud off your paws before you go in side). Get my drift? As I said their training was of the highest degree. I know because I was taught by the best (thanks Merlin)  and I have handed the gift on.  Anyway her indoors  is now finding herself with a lot less to do, so she is currently running the paws off me and the two girls. All separate , down the river, along the hedge up to the road and across the railway lines, not once but Twice. When poor old Lace got dragged out, her indoors ended up carrying STRING all the way round too. We all knew she meant business because she dragged her old winter boots out of the shoe box. I personally have a theory about them.... Her indoors is a real shorty, but I reckon those boots give her a lift of about two inches and that way she can see over my head when we are walking. It's really weird, we go a few yards and she's taking off this big thick wooly thing cause she's hot, but she still wears those great big boots. She says its to stop her paws getting wet!, like that's a problem???? Oh well, between the three of us we should be able to slow her down, and if not we will just have to call in the reinforcements.... Freya and Merlin. Freya will bumble around in circles and get her dizzy and old Merlin will take so long sniffing and stuff she should loose track of time, and whittle he doesn't get worn out and bring him back.  Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment