Saturday 16 March 2013

Sits Vac....New Troll Sitter required

Www. The adventures of Gryff..... Now as you know we have a tame Troll for a pet, and despite him being short sighted and more than a little grouchy at times we do happen to know how rare, and thus valuable trolls are. In fact I suppose it's fair to say that you would probably pay as much as for Welsh dragon as you would our troll. All I know is that Her Indoors says he costs an absolute fortune to keep.  Any way , last night, the fair and lovely Freya, who is his resident troll sitter was taken a bit pawly. Sorry if I sound a bit biased but her and I had a bit of a thing going on, but she suddenly seemed to think the troll had better snuggle facilities ... A great big double bed instead of a comfy old basket.  I suppose some might say that Berners should have the best of the best and I think they are right.!  But I do miss her... Especially since I now have the asbo girls for company. .. Not forgetting the snore brothers, Merlin and Jelly dog. I mean ,how's a guy supposed to get to sleep. I was busy peeing up a bush the other day, leg at a suitable elevation, when I must have dropped off. Never been so embarrassed in my life. Next thing I know I have fallen into the bush just when this long leggy blonde retriever was trotting by. Anyway, I digress,...  Miss Freya as I said took a bit pawly, she kept yelping when she moved and got the two legs in quite a tiss was. Everybody got up, kettle went on (why do two legs always put the kettle on?)  and panic ensued. I personally think she'd been doing too much pole dancing and running around last night on her walk... But who knows. Out came the mobile phones ,pre-set to VET emergency nos, and the biscuit tin came out. Now I personally think its a bit of a cheek, but her indoors reckons that a reasonable check of things is ARE WE EATING? Don't know what she means!!!!! Well our little prima Donna cleared up her cuppa and her little bone biscuits and then quietly returned to sleep on the trolls four poster.  Anyway the powers that be have booked her in for a check up ,so keep your paws crossed it just a bit of attention seeking. Anyway she's been put on troll sick leave, so we need another sitter for him.......Any offers? Cool runnings Gryff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gryff
    I have been asked by her lady ship aka Freya to say hello on her behalf. Freya is a little bit indisposed at the moment as she is having a tummy tickle whilst lying on the sofa next to me with legs akimbo and tongue hanging out, very ladylike!

    Freya thinks you are a relative of hers as she was born in a little place near Thetford in January 2008 to her mummy also called Freya, she had an Aunty called pip who sadly had three legs but was cheeky as anything. There were also some golden ladies in the house too and some scrumptious Bernese ladies who greeted us with big hugs and licks.

    Anyway best go as its time to stretch our legs, hope to see you soon and hear of your exploits.

    Big licks and hugs

    Freya and Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, you are most definately a relative. Tried to find u on FB but there are too many. Try and e mail to me direct or ring Nanny Broels and she will give u my phone nos. Much Love ..... G Dog x

      Delete