Saturday 23 March 2013

The patter of tiny paws....

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  I can hear the patter of tiny paws..... Do you remember a little while ago, I told you that Freya had a bit of a fling with me? Well she went to the vets yesterday, and we are pleased to announce that there will be a patter of tiny paws soon. Got to say there's a lot to be said for experienced females, this being her second litter, and although I say it myself, I am a smug old dog these days. The two legs did have a little bit to do with it, because they are a bit OTT as to who we meet with these things in mind. They say that they want us to live till we are twelve, and be happy and fit right up to the end. Got to sit back and wait now for the big day..... Her indoors is already clucking like a hen, although in fairness, I had noticed a slight bias in Freya's favour with the food etc a couple of weeks ago. And as for my Nanny, well she's over the moon. (Think I might be the first stud dog in the family.... Not that she wrong of course!)  Add to that the fact that is snowing hard, and I have to say , I am one happy old boy. Broels Mr Magic, dob 2.11.2011 hips 5:3 elbows 0/0 . Inbreeding COI  0..... One great big HUGE Berner smile..... Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment