Saturday 9 March 2013

U'can Ph'ukoff

Www. The adventures off Gryff.... Do you remember my mate the Russian Black.... Well I was talking to him the other day... Having a bit of a moan about her indoors. I mean this going out in the pouring rain all this mud, it's got to be the reason that me and a few mates didn't get an invite to Crufts. I mean he said what about Scrufts because of the state I was in. So much for mates!!!  Her indoors and AJ are both going, without the mud that is, and my nannys going, so why can't we? I know it's the Kray twins ( Asti and lace. We reckon they should  have been called REGIna and VeRONica the amount of trouble they get us in). They got our biscuit money stopped. They swopped us onto peanut butter when us big dogs like pâté . Little shits.! Do they care.... No way. Anyway my mate the Russian black told me he would teach me something in Russian that would sort it all out. U'can Ph'ukoff. Only bit of Russian I know but it seems to work on the little monsters... LOL. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment