Tuesday 5 March 2013

The old bats retired..... Oh shit, now what do I do?

Www.the adventures of Gryff.  Oh shit... The old bat's retired, how on earth do I cope now???? Think I need one of those PASS GO! NO QUESTIONS ASKED tickets. No warning, just upped and retired. She must be up to something, the question is what???  She can be really sneaky at times, and I know she will want us to carry on earning a bone or two... Need a sniffer dog, thats what! They would be able to find out what she's up to. She's been really quiet the last couple of weeks, then we started getting loads of cards , biscuits and sausages coming in, to say nothing of the chocolates that we didn't get a look in with. .... Then she ups and retires last Saturday. I mean what are we supposed to live on now? And then there's Lola, she's only been working with us for the last three months. Mum re christened her Queenie because she sits there and tells everybody what to do. Did u see her photo with AJ on Facebook. Lola's the taller one, but it's hard to tell because she wasn't wearing her crown.... Oh well suppose I had better go and shove my nose in the WANTED adds.... See what's going. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment