Sunday 29 January 2012

Artic supplies

Now unless I have been listening to the wrong tv or radio, the weather men suggested that the next few days would be rather cold and possibly even a little white in places, which being a snow dog I find extremely exciting. You have to remember that being twelve weeks and four days old, my experience of the White stuff is extremely limited, indeed you could say non existent. I have to go on are what the other guys tell me and all the pictures I find lying around the house. On that basis I suggested to the grizzly troll and co that an inventory of our supplies might be in order....just in case! Have to say their answers were very specific..... He disappeared off shooting and she started turning out the dog cupboard. In fairness there are two or three dog cupboards but first she did the one in our private room and then the one off the kitchen. Our room is great. Big windows that all open, doors either end, under floor heating , Ghostie has his pot in there, and we all have rugs bones chews to our hearts content. And it's ours so mess is not a problem. Ghostie I should say, only feels safe in his pot but he will share if asked politely, usually with Freya. Now if I was older would I see an alternative reason for that? He might be a bag of jitters but nobody said he was thick!!!! Anyway,in this room are some of our supplies including three bags of dog biscuits... The very large size, and she who must be obeyed decided that they really needed to be off the floor on like a mini pallet. Anyway when she lifted the bottom one there were bits of plastic on the floor. Now the windows had just been reseated and checked and the door locks redone, because certain of our number are very proud of the fact that they can open them when nobody is looking. Or we really do have a" Ghostie". So no more was said.... Then she started on the pantry and o poop did it fly.... We appear to have extra domestic staff that we didn't know about. The four legged, move like poop of a shovel variety that nibble at anything till they can steal food. I personally blame Merlin. If he hadn't made the adults turn out the garage so he could park up his trucks for the winter then they would probably still be resident in there. ( don't tell him it was my idea, bit forgetful being older but I was trying to help. I just love that Ferrari of his). Anyway, I asked her, WHY DO WE HAVE THREE FUZZBALL CATS IF THEY DON'T CATCH MICE? No answer was the reply. In fairness to Fatcat, he has been chewing the plastic covering on the multiple pack of Pepsi, but one has to remember that he is rather left of centre, hence being with us, and logic plays a very small part in his life. In fact I can't really tell you what is in his life... Yes I can COMFORT. He has to be on a pile of cushions that thick he struggles to climb up it. Such a pile rests on the top of my office in the kitchen. It's at least three dog cushions deep at any given time, and is next to the radiator. I have two offices and my flat upstairs so I can't really moan about him having a penthouse can I? Anyway when the grizzly troll gets home he will have to leap into the breech, show what a man he is and DEAL WITH THEM! She means go down to the pet shop when it's open and get something to do the job. We, after a discussion think we should give him a shovel,a bottle of beer and a stool and then turn out the lights and see what happens........!!! YOU ARE SUCH SPOIL SPORTS LOL? The good bit is that any packets that even looked chewed, and we found at least two packets each (funny that) had to be disposed of in a fitting manner, the end result being we are all full to the brim, and with the exception of me, giving it zzzzzz's. No staying power these older dogs if you ask me. Anyway in an effort not to spoil their peace and quiet I think I might join them. Don't know how I cope really, sleep food work sleep food work sleep food work. Life is so hard. Anyway, love to hear some comments from you, there's a section right at the bottom. Beginning to think that I am talking to myself and that's not good. O and before I forget, Merlin is trying to arrange a sponsored walk and cart pull in the spring for a charity that works for service personel blinded .... Be nice to see you so give us an e mail. Be my first one so looking forward to it. Sending you love Miss Trinity, Cool runnings Gryff

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring the cart to the treasure hunt 10.6.12!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one, the Ferarris ground clearance is only an inch to hide the wheels so don't think it will cope with your terrain... If you fancy a go have at least two harnesses and the other two carts. If I ask Jackie to come down with me and two vehicles ,can bring both and an additional soft harness that's not leather that will fit anyone so to speak. Regards Anne and the gang

    ReplyDelete