Thursday 19 January 2012

Ok... Whose bright idea was that.....

Ok....Whose bright idea was that.... Did you think I wouldn't notice? Nice car ride, lots of young ladies fussing over me. Isn't he sweet, o he is so cuddly, can I have a cuddle please... And some @@@@@ in a white coat creeps up behind me and sticks a three foot needle in the back of my neck, and then expects me to eat a treat when he tries to be nice to me.... GO WHISTLE I AM NOT THAT THICK. I will tell you now, it won't happen again, although She who must be obeyed has also said that. Mind you I did get major fuss afterwards. Will just have to remember to look out for girls in uniforms and if I see them, to run like blazes. On a more interesting note, I have found out that Merlin has three trucks of his own. A modern cart about six years old, a vintage cart about a hundred years old that has been renovated and restored and his Ferrari red, gold trimmed, sleek lined, gold sledded Christmas cart which is to die for. It is a total babe magnet and I have just got to have a drive in it one day. He keeps telling me that I will have to wait till I am at least fifteen months old. That's centuries from now and what happens if he crashes it or worse ,it's totally wrecked? The old codger said to save up and get Uncle Julian to make me one of my own just like Merlin did. If you have the Bernese carting calendar, Merlin is the December 2012 page in all the snow. But it is such a totty truck!!!! Apparently he lent it out on a photo shoot just after Xmas.....to of all things fifty odd working collies. They wanted to do their Xmas cards for this year. Give him his due, he did ask for a donation for the Berner rescue so it's not all bad. Seems he does a lot for charity with his wheels , will have to get him to tell me one night when he is nicely settled down in front of the fire. Well it's been a funny day so think I will have a quick bite to eat and settle down for a kip myself. Beginning to feel a bit off. Probably the cat food I BORROWED off Slice n dice. ( believe that and you will believe anything). Her own fault, she should have eaten it or not left it where I could reach it. Wonder why they call her Slice n dice? Anyway, will talk later. Take care and cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment