Saturday 21 January 2012

Well as you can see I have been absent for a few hours. Body decided it really didn't like my trip to the vets and I have been rather off colour. So much so that work has gone to pot without my controlling paw and she who must be obeyed has skipped off and decided to take the afternoon off. More to the point the blogg seems to have gone all haywire. Never mind just need some technical back up from somewhere. I am only eleven weeks old you know. Been reading about my distant relations the Dolyhirs..... Excellent reading. Just throw in Dolyhir Bernese and they pop up. This treasure hunt sounds good and a hog roast. Got to ask Theia to take me with her. Theia is a Dolyhir on her dads side... The Rockmeister himself, so she got an invite, and her mum is a Luddenden from UP NORTH. Very nice families both of them. Well today you will have to excuse me, house needs tidying up because we are expecting Guests who want to meet us, so I have got to go and sort the domestics out.... Cool runnings and have a good weekend Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment