Tuesday 24 January 2012

It's aunty Sarahs fault

How embarrassing can it get, I mean HOW BAD CAN IT GET! Would you buy a chocaholic chocolates for a present, would you give peanuts to someone that's allergic???? So what does aunty Sarah do but give her indoors not one , not two but THREE gin and tonics. I ask you, it's like me overdosing on sausages for goodness sake. I mean I knew there was a problem on boxing day, but to do it again???? On boxing day Merlin took all the boys clay pidgeon shooting and she who must be obeyed said I was too young and had to stop at home with the girls and we would do a proper country dinner for when they all got back. So we did a casserole with red wine in it, dumplings roasties parsnips brussells stuffing yorkies the lot, and then Christmas pudding with brandy and cream, cheese and crackers and xmas cake with brandy in it. I should have known when she gently slid off her chair and disappeared under the table After eating her pudding she had zero tolerance for alcohol. I mean it was so embarrassing when Merlin and I had to grab a leg each and pull her out and into the kitchen so she could do the washing up..... Not that she did..... Nothing to lean on except the sink so the dish washer did it in the end. So my point is aunty Sarah you knew what would happen when she opened the fridge door and there they all were lined up in front of her!!!! Hope you have some headache pills with you this morning, that's all I am going to say. Saw that dirty great big buzzard again this morning. I am sure it thinks I am an early black lamb and it sees mint sauce when it looks at me. Can't wait till I weigh three stone instead of two. Then it won't be able to even think about me as a snack. It's got this huge beak and claws that put Theias nails to shame. ( since she started working in the shop nextndoor with Steve she is all about how she looks. Fur brushed, nails painted and all that stuff) and AND they have another sleep over planned for next weekend. They think I don't know but I do. That means she gets Pate and Steak again and shooting on Sunday.... I hope it rains!! Well unless I get to go again in which case the sun will shine. Anyway time to go for a bit. Got to get her indoors working...black coffee aspirins and a good snap at the ankles I think will do the job. If that fails I will make her stand outside in the rain till she wakes up like we have to When the door bangs shut. So I will say cool runnings all, and it's DEFINATELY YOUR FAULT AUNTY SARAH!!!!!!!! Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment