Thursday 26 January 2012

I found this today, just wandering through things, and I have to say it just proves my point, that she who must be obeyed is a Bernese Witch... WOMEN ARE ANGELS, BUT IF SOMEONE BREAKS THEIR WINGS THEY SIMPLY CONTINUE TO FLY.... USUALLY ON A BROOMSTICK! BECAUSE THEY ARE FLEXIBLE LIKE THAT!!!! The times I have been sitting there all innocent and well behaved,just minding my own business, and she has suddenly turned around looked at me and said......DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.... I ask you what did I do ( scheming innocent puppy little me) how did she know? Originally I thought she was watching my reflection but I swear I never moved a muscle, and then there are times when there is no mirror or window. She is the same with the others but to a lesser extent. What happens if I want to go out with the guys later on, is she going to know what we have planned before we do it? Or if I want to be a stud dog.... O my God Merlin just went up in my estimation. No wonder he sits there all smug and smirking . He has been here nearly eight years and knows it all....I really have got to listen to what that bloke says, he is amazing. And what about my plan to pinch his Ferarri red truck and go joy riding, does she know about that already??? And worse still would she tell him, because then he won't teach me anything will he...... Or let me near his wheels. O @@@@!!!! Then there's all the potions and bits she gives us. Honey, ivy leaves and all that kind of stuff. Freya says we only go to the vets if we have to. That's fine with me of course, especially after last week, but how do I know she isn't playing around with me.... It just gets worse and worse the more I think about it. Only one thing for it, be a good boy till she has forgotten, unless you can think of anything else... O poop! How boring. Changing the subject slightly , you know yesterday I coined the phrase grizzly troll, yes you got it, he read the blogg. Never rains but it pours. So this morning when it came to sharing out the toast, I suspect that I got short ration. Every bodies piece looked bigger than mine, and it's not just my imagination. Even Ghost agreed with me, and he usually won't say boo to a goose.(another dog being an entirely different matter. Makes you wonder if he knows he is one!) and when Slice n dice was telling me about what she did last night, well he was not amused. Apparently she waited till he was asleep and then commando style she slid down the covers all the way to the bottom of the bed till she got to his feet ( brave or stupid..your choice) Then being the fearless creature that she is she took a deep breath and bit his toes. The rest I will leave to your imagination but I thought it was quite funny. Sufficient to say most of the dogs in the street will have heard him. Good old Slice n dice. work has been a bit quiet this month. Typical January in the trade, so I think having had my first proper walk and a good old feed I might treat myself to a long comfortable snooze. See what I can get up to in my dreams. And if I hear that voice..... Well here goes , wish me luck. Cool running Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment