Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mums special flowers

O am I in the poo... I am in the poo past my pupils and I am still sinking!!!! I thought I had a game plan to spoil my mum a bit but it's all gone pear shaped. Mum said at Christmas that nobody ever gives her flowers, so this morning when I went in the garden I saw these flowers and I thought NICE ONE KID. I had better explain I suppose. When I go to work and come home it's always dark so this morning one of the indoor lights was on and I saw these lovely blue flowers just sitting there asking to be picked. Thought that would really make her smile, anyway I had a little pull and they didn't move, so I gave it a bit more welly and all of a sudden the whole lot came out, bulbs roots and all... Great I thought they will last even longer and off I trotted into the dog room And into the kitchen, the flowers sticking out of my mouth and trailing the other bits behind. I heard old soft pot say something and the next thing I know she is grabbing my flowers, no please or thanku , and putting her fingures down my throat for goodness knows what reason. I mean she could at least have said thanku . I was really @@@@@ off! Anyway after a few minutes she was kissing and cuddling me fit to bust, it was lovely. Got pate toast for every one so all the other dogs owe me big time ( and I will collect u wait and see) and mums all smiles and cuddles...... Turns out the flowers I picked were called hyacinths and are extremely toxic to dogs. Because it was dark all the time she didn't know they were even up never mind flowering SO IF YOUR DOG PULLS A WOBBLY LIKE THIS AND U NEED TO KNOW IF SOMETHING IS POISONOUS there are two websites you can get immediate access to for information. One is the PDSA Peoples Dispensary For Sick Animals and WWW. DFORDOG, as both have a list of commonly found plants that do us canines no good.. Lucky for me plants are mums field, but all I care about is that she is smiling again. O and just to stop u all worrying I didn't eat any of it. Made up with pate and toast all around from the grizzly troll that grassed me up. You know I really like that phrase, just have to hope he doesn't read this blogg. L O L Any way I am at work now so I had better get on I suppose, saw a fox and Olly the White owl coming in, and more Importantly no sign of Brutus the buzzard, boy does he give me the creeps ..... Take care for now guys, talk later, Cool Runnings, Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment