Wednesday 18 January 2012

Introducing Gryff the Bernese Mountain Dog

Introducing Gryff the Bernese mountain Dog.....Hi everybody, I am Gryff the Bernese mountain dog and I am eleven weeks old. As you can see because I have my own blogg, I am rather cool and on the ball..to say nothing of being really cuddly and all together drop dead gorgeous. Well let's face it, if I don't blow my own trumpet, who else will. Anyway I was born Wednesday 2 November just outside Thetford and christened Broels MR MAGIC, but my friends call me Gryff. I left there just before Christmas to join my forever family and unfortunately to get a job. Did youqrealise that there are two five o'clocks in a day? Well I didn't. First morning in I get dragged out of a lovely warm comfy basket to go to work..... Think I was conned personally. Quick breakfast (sausages) and away we went. Must admit though the day went really well, lots of visitors treats and cuddles and by the end of the day all the staff were doing exactly as I wanted them to. Not bad for a novice I thought! They even sorted me out an office that nobody else can use. Cool! My new family consist of the Grizzly Troll (dad) She who must be obeyed, also known as Her Indoors, and Merlin Freya and Theia the Bernese mountain dogs, and my mate Ghost the White shepherd. Then in addition there is Fatcat, Misscat, and Slice and Dice the felines. (some fun to be had there at a later date I reckon LOL). Any way unless I am much mistaken there is a cracking smell of cooking coming from the kitchen, so if you will excuse me dinner calls, then a nice long snooze to sleep it off. Talk soon, Cool runnings Gryff

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gryff its auntie Kath we love your new blog and look forward to reading all about your adventures.
    Keep up the good work, look forward to your next one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support.... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fiver to anyone that can guess correctly how many "puddles" Gryff has made at work today !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got in then after all lanky lol

    ReplyDelete