Friday 23 March 2012

The best day ever

What a day, been AWESOME. Sausages, sausage rolls bacon butties,I can live like this. Had a text from Nanny Broels to tell me that she is definitely coming to see me tomorrow, and no matter what the Grizzly Troll says , she will only believe me.!!!! What a relief, cause if he told her all I got up to she would probably confiscate all my sausages ad infinitum! Anyway just in case she changes her mind I have brought them all home and hidden them. Trouble is with a nose like Merlins for food I could come back to an empty hiding place or three. Been a bit of a @@@@@ and kept nipping next door to another shop. I know why Merlin loves it, it's full of women who cluck over him and fill him with their biscuits. Been thinking about Merlin and this blood sharing thing. I nearly made the grade , got the weight and the size to be a blood doner for dogs in trouble but they say I am too young. What happens if I ever need some? Will anybody lend me any if I can't help another dog??? She who must be obeyed says I have to wait a little longer and she will register me at my vets along with Merlin and Freya who should already be on the register. Sometimes I can't wait to grow up. Oh and this morning I found out where Barney lives, and there's a Mrs Barney so mumsays we will take a picnic one evening and watch them quietly and see if there are any babies. Just her and me and a bag full of bone biscuits. Doggy heaven. @@@@ Ghostie just ran by witty a sausage rollmin his chops...MY SAUSAGE ROLL. Got to go sorry.... Cool runnings Gryff. PS I know where he's fats are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment