Monday 12 March 2012

End result

Well what do you think... My bones were on the Newfy or the Borzoi but then again I like something a bit bigger than my teddy bear. The Grizzly Troll was not impressed. Seemed to think he wanted more dog for the money. Anything above spaniel size from what I could make out. Didnt matter what as long as there was more of it. Been talking it over and I definitely want to go. All that hot totty, blondes, curles , long legs , sexy tails.... Yes just got to go. Liked the style of the curly coat thing. Lots of attitude and look at me I SAID LOOK AT ME!! AWESOME. When it comes down to it, it is just one persons preference, even if the gent does judge a hundred breeds plus. The Troll managed to embarrass himself. Caught him blubbering at the canine friends bit. He said they all deserved first prize and the money to their charity. And did you see the bit about hearing dogs especially for the kids.wish I was half the dog they all are, Well I probably am size wise, but I think they are MEGA AWESOME. Any dog that can do a job like that or serve in the forces deserves all the good things and the love we can give. Don't know why the two legs think we need so much training though. I always know when there is something not right with her indoors. I can feel it!! Mind you she does the same to me. Usually when I don't want her to know what I have been up to.!! Saw Brutus this morning, somehow he doesn't look as big as he used to. Can remember being terrified of him but now...... Oh well guess I have grown up a bit. Theia looks like she has made it up with her boyfriend. She keeps disappearing and having to be fetched back. Think we all think the same.... Not good enough for her, but she won't listen. Wouldn't be so bad but Dick fancies her and a couple of other guys have got a soft spot for her, but she just won't listen. Typical female if you ask me. Anybody would think it was spring... All the birds are in twos, the rabbits ( too polite to tell you what I saw them doing) even saw two foxes but they may be a gay couple cause you can't tell which from tuther.... If you know what I mean. This growing up certainly takes a lot of getting used to. Anyway, it's time I went and sorted out tea.... Bone casserole if I am not mistaken... Smells yummy. Take care all.... Cool runnings

No comments:

Post a Comment