Wednesday 28 March 2012

Today is the Trolls birthday, and for his present I dug him three enormous holes in his newly dug garden so he could find his cigarettes again.....guess what , he didn't like his pressie. Now my mate Bryn has been doing the same for his dad but he has been practising with welsh slate. Not suprising since he and she indoors both have a bit of the old welsh dragon in them. So you tell me what the difference is, cause his dad didn't go nuts at him.!!!! A dog does his best, and. In fairness it is the first birthday I have had to deal with. Offered to take him out for fish and chips but no good... And they are supposed to do decent sausages there. Anyway he as settled for shepherd pie and a bottle of wine. At least he will be smiling when he goes to sleep on the settee. He won't even notice when I get on for a cuddle with mum. Had a lovely walk this evening, even saw Brutus the Buzzard. I know I shouldn't, but I just had to give him a little scare and chase him.... Just to get my own a little bit. Even saw that mutt jack again. Pulled a fast one over her indoors yesterday. Her indoors had to move my van so a certain large lorry could park. The man from...... Stood by the back door and let me out. Yippee!! I escaped . When she came back she went ballistic and was a bit rude to the driver. I only went next door to see the old ladies cause it was time for biscuits and coffee.. Talking of biscuits, I think I will just nip into the kitchen and see what's about. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment