Thursday 22 March 2012

What a week

All I have done this week is rush around like a lunatic... At the weekend I was so busy on Saturday, chasing the girls so they got their work done that I over slept Sunday morning (the problems of being a boss) 10 am before I woke up. I even missed my morning trot around the fields. The Sunday night my two good friends Flo and Dexter were taken ill and got rushed into the vets. Monday I had to get up early to refill the shop. Then Tuesday I re designed the cats Leaning Tower of Pisa ( well it does now)!! Cheeky so and so's pinching our baskets, then I think it was that night or maybe Wednesday when a certain packet of cigarettes went missing off the table and that of course was my fault because I can counter surf. ( not to put too fine a point on it I think it was Freya. She doesn't like smoking , it makes her sneeze) and today has just been visitor after visitor. The good bit about that was that a certain gentleman who is trying to make peace with Theia brought us all a Macdonalds in. Suppose he can't be all bad????? O and the uncle Rob called in to say thanku for Merlin offering to be a blood doner for Flo and Dexter and to say they were both feeling a lot better. Merlin ,the girls Ghostie and me put all our wages together and sent them a food present... My personal favourite SAUSAGES, sausage rolls, chicken biscuit bones and a big knotted chewy each. When you are pawly you sometimes fancy a treat to eat just to settle you down a bit. Rush Rush Rush. Been looking at our dog biscuits again. Still don't like what I keep finding.... But thank you girls for telling me about LILIES KITCHEN. Sounds wonderful but that works out at nearly £50 a bag and we get through one every eight days... Big eaters us Berners. Still say which ever food you are on, go google the INGREDIENTS and see what's really in it and don't trust the 'TYPICAL ANALYSIS'. Our mum has given us a posh food and she's decided to change straight away because of all the chemicals in it. Oh and tomorrow Uncle Julian is coming and then on Saturday NANNY BROELS is dropping in to see how I am doing. Sounds like cream cakes if we play our cards right. You do realise that canines used to be fed on table scraps and I personally think it does us no harm at all. Roast chicken (no bones of course) cream cakes SAUSAGES , a fry up now and then...what possible harm can it do us. Bet the girls can be conned out of theirs.. Only got to say 'a minute on the lips, a lifetime on your hips and that should do the job nicely . Two cream cakes if I am clever! You know sitting here looking at the cats tower I made an excellent job of that. Took the support bar out first, the one that goes between the two scratch posts, then shaggied up the bottom that I normally lie on so it was more comfortable for me, and then bounced off the middle bit till it came loose from the top bit. Now every time they run up it , it waves about like it's drunk and I am hoping it's just a matter of time before it collapses under Fatcat. Anyway it's time for tea... Lasagne and biscuits AWESOME so I have to disappear for my tea does. Stay well Flo and Dex and also Great Aunty Montana who is getting on a bit old now and not too well. Chin (s) up old lady. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment