Tuesday 6 March 2012

Girly bits

Ok now I am fed up.... What is it with females and babies.... Everyone is either talking puppies or Crufts if not both. Who wants thousands of wingeing puppies making a mess, stealing your dinner and hanging off your ears. OOOOPPPSSSS! Sorry Theia, guess that's what I have been doing to you! Always wondered why she indoors offered to lend you all her earrings, guess I know now. There's Freya Flo and now Theia... What's wrong with them all.GIRLS! Who needs them! And don't tell me I will when I am older , cause I don't believe you. SO THERE? Give me a bone a walk and my grub and I will be fine thanku very much. Oh and they are now talking about sticking me in a show, whatever that is. I can always tell when her indoors has been talking to Nanny Broels, my sausage quota goes through the floor. Anybody would think I am totally addicted instead of half addicted. Now I could go a bone anytime, problem is the darn things are that big I can't get my mouth around them to move them somewhere safe if I have to go out or to work. It's really a bit of a @@@@@@ . Never mind I will sort it, you wait and see. On the subject of Crufts, just remember that you all arrive with the best dog, and leave with the best dog... Doesn't matter if they win.. NO IT DOESN'T, it's the fact that they love you to bits so enjoy yourselves. Try treating your two legs to a special toy or treat. Tell me about all the unusual bits and pieces, o and go and say hello to my Aunty Judith on the Fish4Dogs stand. She's a bit of hot stuff, all blonde and gorgeous. Been ages since I have seen her. Anyway say hello from me. There might be a couple of others or interest to you Bernese, see if Ann Rees Equestrian is there... I know but she makes cracking carting harnesses for Berners. Merlin has a red and black one for the Ferarri and our mate Dexter has just ordered one. AWESOME. And then there's BIG PAW embroidery. Mum has a red coat with a Berner on it. Some gold paw prints which remember the dogs she has lost but carries in her heart, and our pedigree family name. Cool! Anyway, I suppose I had better show my face for work soon. Her indoors was supposed to retire in two weeks time but it's all gone pear shaped. Nobody wanted us to go so we are stopping on for another year.... Hope she knows what she's doing. I quite fancied staying on the bed till ten or eleven , having brunch, wandering down to the coast, a late lunch on the beach....WHAT IS SHE DOING???? I think she ought to retire. Bless her nobbly old bones. Don't forget.. Enjoy Crufts and the best dog is you win or lose. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment