Tuesday 13 March 2012

In the poo.......again!

I am beginning to seriously dislike the Troll..... He spent all day yesterday wandering around the country with Miss Freya, comes home in the middle of the night and expects me not to bark and give him up to mum. Then this morning, when I am indulging in a little counter surfing he catches me and goes bonkers because I have pinched his wallet. If the cat hadnt knocked it off the table I wouldnt have bothered , and how was I supposed to know those crinkly purply things were twenty pound notes. And since I'm asking...WHAT IS A TWENTY POUND NOTE? well three of them to be exact. If it had been bones or Paddywack ,well I know they are valuable and currency of the K9 but what use is paper apart from chewing on it. AND AND! he said this other woman had bought him the wallet. What's that all about then. Bet her indoors doesn't know! Up at the crack of Dawn today with lots of things to do. You had better all remember that it's Mother K9 day on Sunday. Go for all the bonus points you can, and don't forget to make them put your name on the card. O and lots of kisses to. I have been watching an expert lady killer at work today.... When you have it use it is Merlins motto. Threw a major wobbly and he had aunty Jackie massaging bits I didn't know needed rubbing. Think she ought to train in that Tellington Touch. You should see his eyes, they start winding in opposite directions and his bottom jaw goes all wobbly. Canine heaven if you ask me. But the thing is he can get any lady fussing over him and telling him how handsome he is.... Ok the guys what do I do about the Grizzly Troll????? Got to get my own back! Thought about putting my worming tablet in his tea but he would find it, or lying down at the side of his chair and pooping so he gets the blame... Just can't think of anything that would really wind him up. Anyway it's supper time so I have to go and sort our pizza out. Cheese and ham ...AWESOME. Anyway take care all. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment