Sunday 4 March 2012

Ok where is it... I was due a day off and it's gone missing. All week I have been going to work, every night I have been looking after her indoors and somebody nicked my day off. And the troll is annoying me to pieces. Been up with mum every night this week , three or four times and then this morning he comes wandering in with a cup of tea like he is the saviour of cups of tea! Just wanders in, picks me up off the bed and then puts me in my flat..... Just who does he think he is... Where was he at two a m this morning. He has just got to go! Grrrrrr. He left his trainers lying around last night and I found them this morning, so having given the matter some thought, I took one and left it about half way up the stairs.....he found it, nearly fell down stairs...ooooopppsssss! It was in the light, so all had to do was look where he was going! And, and he has been Messing Around with our bone casserole. We are not amused.! He really is pushing his luck! Big sister Freya is going to the vets on Monday. Lady things that I don't want to know about, and he wants to take Merlins red car.... In hs dreams! It's only been mended a week since the last time he borrowed it. Merlin is throwing a major fit over it. Then poor theia's boyfriend has done a bunk. Did try and tell her that two legged guys can't be trusted. Trouble is she isn't eating, and we can't find much to tempt her..... Not even casserole. About the only thing she fancies is chocolate which is really bad for dogs. Told her minute on the lips ,lifetime on the hips but she doesn't seem to care. Poor Tizzy, Did try introducing her to a gentleman who was kind enough to do the break pads on my van yesterday. His name is Dick, and he's a really nice bloke. Bit old for Theia but knows how to look after a lady. They spent an hour or so with him showing her all the tricks of the trade and having a bit of a natter so perhaps that will help. Lot to be said for older men, just like me! Well I will be soon! I noticed a message from my mate Bryn... All I can say is I know what you mean mate. But on the good side, you won't have to go again. Sorry we couldn't make the weekend but her indoors is not good, mind you neither are your two legs. Think they must all be wearing out together. Need to say hello to my ate Alex aswell. Cool mate, hope school is going ok. Just stuck my nose outside... It's bucketing down with rain. Think I might have a bit of snap and then try and catch a few zzzzzz's . Take care everyone. Thanks for my messages, keep them coming. Cool runnings, Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment