Wednesday 21 November 2012

It's raining, it's pouring, and Merlin is a snoring....

Www. The adventures of Gryff. OK  now I came into the household on the basis that I am a snow dog.... And all I am getting is rain. Verticle rain, horizontal rain, pouring rain, windy rain, just RAIN and I am totally brassed off with it. All I hear is excuses as to why I should drag myself out in the pouring rain to have a walk, when all that's going to happen is I will get back wet cold and covered in mud and be banned to the dog room or the kitchen. I don't care that all the other dogs are in the same boat (and you can take that literally if you want) I want my tv, my settee and my cream carpet. Last night I even had to sleep downstairs on towels and old covers so I could dry out from yesterday. This morning, the old battle axe dragged five of us out down the lane thinking we would enjoy ourselves..... What planet does she live on??? She's got an outside coat on, and paw covers. She doesn't get mud between her pads and get moaned at for chewing a paw, and as for the girls , they are mega in the hump! All I hear from them is that their fur has gone all curly and they look more like poodles that Berners. Personally I still think that they look cute, but what male in his right mind would argue with four females ? I want snow, deep deep snow, all crisp and white with deep bits you can jump into without touching the bottom just like I keep seeing on FB. I want to do sliding stops, and make the snow fly in the air like skiers do on corners. I want to do snow ploughs with my nose, and roll over and over and come up all white and sparkly..... And what do I get..... RAIN. And I hate it when my ears go all fluffy and fuzzy, cause it pulls when we have them brushed. It's alright for her indoors and AJ, they both have long hair which they tie up and put a hat over.... Where's my hat. Even the Troll gets away With a hat, and he's got about three hairs on his head. That's it.... Decision made.... Putting in a transfer request...... Anywhere dry with lots of snow.....all offers will be considered. Cool runnings Gryff

P.s. hope all you Newfies and water spaniels are having a great time. Webbed feet indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment