Tuesday 27 November 2012

Peace perfect peace

Www. The adventures of Gryff....Well, I don't know about you, but I am totally @@@@@ off with this rain, the wind, the drifts of water that stretch as far as the eye can see, and i can't help worrying  if my swimming is good enough should the river at the back of the residence burst it's banks (as looks quite likely.) Add to that the fact that I couldn't go carting last night because it's fitted with wheels and not floats , and it's not designed to hover over water , and life is getting very boring. My mate  Dexter did text and suggest a fondue sausage evening so perhaps that will brighten up today! It's also making all the two legs short tempered and grizzly..... Anybody else noticed it? Well it's either that or making sure the bone and biscuit account balances. Life in general is being pretty rough on a lot of folks at the moment. Even the terrorists seem to be affected...they are behaving themselves!!! I mean they really are being good. Only thing I can think of is they are planning something for later on in the week, heaven only knows what but its bound to be a goodie! I thought with this wind they would go all scatty like they do, but no, they are still doing ok. Getting a bit fed up with seeing Lace carrying her teddy bear around all the time but they are only pups. It's funny really, they are chalk and cheese, in looks temperament and  plotting and scheming . What one doesn't think of the other does, and what one hasn't done, the other already has. I know, I bet the Troll scared them the other day. All that crockery and stuff falling off the draining board and then him trying to set fire to the kitchen has made them behave. Mind you it didn't stop them counter surfing Saturday night. A big bowl full of kebab and chips went missing...  and Miss Freya wasn't in the room so there you go, they  are fine so I can stop worrying over them. All I can say canines, is hang in there. Give your two legs as much love and support as you can, and try not to be upset if they don't notice. It's not that they don't love you, it's just they are struggling. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment