Wednesday 14 November 2012

Lady in Red

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  Now being a young up and coming talent, I personally don't remember a two legs call Chris De Burgh.... Infact I'm not even sure I've spelt it right.... way before my time, but apparently he used to sing this song...Lady in Red. Now those of you that follow my diary will know that Tizzy Tartlett ( big sis Theia) is a bit of a hussy where fellas are concerned, and what's more she is very very good at it! The other day she was out and about with a two legs, and he asked someone to get her some HAM as a special treat. Cheeky little mare turned her nose up at it, sent it round for us puppy plebs and promptly ordered some sliced chicken breast . What's more she got it, and then got taken out for a pub lunch into the bargain ...... If I could bottle what she has, I would be one very rich BMD.!! Anyway, now she's decided to set her sights at a married man! I personally think its too bad of her. She already has the Troll, uncle Steve , uncle Dick and uncle Julian on extending leads, that come running when ever she does a recall, and now she's  chasing a married man with a Bernese of his own..... I think that's terrible, and, she decided to dress herself up in red and lounge all over his settee for when he came home...... What a hussy. Bet she gets her man again, oh and she's learnt to dance, to make sure he can't say NO.  I think her indoors needs to talk to her..... Just because she's pretty and has those great big brown eyes, she gets away with murder....Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment