Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year Everyone

Www. The adventures of Gryff.  Well I started the new year as I mean to continue it.... Limping, hungover and with roast beef withdrawal symptoms. All I seem to have done is eat ,walk, get covered in mud and play with my Christmas presents (or eat them lol) for the last ten days. Can't say that's what her indoors has planned for us though! The limping is really good  except I can never remember which leg to use twice running! Oooops! Tried the growing pain thing to shorten the walks and get back for the tv and sausage rolls quicker but she rumbled me. .... So now we have started doing loads of new walks which we never turn back on.... She rumbled that one too.... Twenty minutes out, ten to get back! A bloke needs his sausage rolls. As for the headache, been practising that one. You just hang your head, look miserable and let the reds  of your eyes show . You know, bloodhound style! Do you know what she said.....A bit of fresh air would do me the world of good, and to go to bed earlier. Where was I when the silly @@@@@ said I had to get up at 4am for work every morning before Christmas .RIGHT BESIDE HER!! And as for the beef withdrawal symptoms, pork is only my second favourite! Mind you I did get my own back on Asti yesterday.... She accidentally on purpose bounced off my butt which just happened to be standing right on the edge of the river. OOOPS! She came out absolutely soaked.... Pinch my beef if you dare again. Merlin is going to take care of Lace....pair of beef rustlers. As for the pork....it will just have to do I suppose.  Suppose the new walks thing is good really. Never know where I am going to find myself when the van  door opens, but there seems to loads of totty about. Taking one of the terrorists is a bonus because she's more concerned they show respect to the golden oldies and it means Merlin isn't there for competition. I had one lady rubbing my ears for nearly ten minutes yesterday, and I was talking to her gorgeous goodie all the time. As Merlin aways says.. Nothing like a blonde with long legs and a wagging tail.  Well here is wishing everyone a HEALTHY HAPPY and LONG LIVED 2013 , BERNERS! canines and two legs alike. Cool runnings Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment