Friday 11 January 2013

Sexy three legged dog seeking female company....

Www. The adventures of Gryff. ... Well I think it's fair to say that a lot of Berners and their two legs are having a @@@@@ start to 2013. .... Hope you are not one of them, but life is being a bit of a bugger all ways round. ... Including me unfortunately. Been hopping around on three legs on and off for a week or more, and then yesterday I thought I had it cracked. Heard the magic word sausages and all four legs got me there at double speed , NO PROB. This morning I couldn't even get out of my basket....so what does she do.... Straight on the phone and I have to go and see the vet tonight. I told her I'm fine but she's turned her hearing aid off. She just won't listen! I have three  more perfectly good legs and I REALLY REALLY don't like going there. I know what the first question will be when I get through the door.... How are the puppy's???  Like I am bothered... They are fine and I want to go home NOW. She will expect me to be polite and well mannered, which in fairness I always am, but I DON'T WANT TO GO! I mean if I was really ill I wouldn't be eating like horse or wagging the old rudder, would I????? You two legs get a bee in your bonnets and that's it... I suppose I could be blackmailed into going. A nice rare steak, a piece of beef like Christmas.OOOOPs shouldn't have said that! There's still an official enquiry on that incident going on (lol) . ... But I mean, make it worth my while. Wouldn't be so bad if I get a lady vet.. Although one just got engaged... Noticed the rock last time I called in... Perhaps I an ask for the one that's still single. Bet I get the bloke,  be just my luck! Anyway I will let you know how I get on. Fuss over nothing I say.... Cool runnings (well not for me LOL) Gryff

No comments:

Post a Comment